Over 35 years in Jewellery Making, Valuing, Remodelling Jewellery.
Award-winning designer Carol Clarke has been designing, making and appraising jewellery and diamonds for over 35 years from her shop on Dawson St, Dublin 2.
- Goldsmith Apprenticeship with Renowned Jeweller Manufacturer, Bangkok, Thailand 1982 Asian Institute of Gemmology Diamond Grading 1986.
- Graduate Bangkok Jewellery Institute 1991.
- Three RDS Jewellery Awards for Designing and Making Gold Jewellery.
- National Association of Goldsmiths Retail Jewellers Diploma with Distinction 1991.
- Gemological Institute of America Insurance Replacement Appraisals Exam 2003.
- Gemological Institute of America Accredited Jewellery Professional Diploma 2007.
- Gemological Institute of America Gem Identification 2008.
- Gemological Institute of America Pearl Grading 2009.
- Gemological Institute of America Diamond Graduate Diploma 2011.
- Gemological Institute of America Coloured-Stone Graduate Diploma 2012.
- Gemological Institute of America Gem Identification Diploma 2015.
- Gemological Institute of America Graduate Gemologist 2015.
- National Association of Goldsmiths Professional Jewellers Valuation Diploma 2012.
- K. Aleks. Gem A Teaching Centre, London. Spectroscope & Refractometer. November 2013.
- K. Aleks. Practical Gemmology - Testing Mounted Gemstones 2014.
- Mediterranean School of Gemmology"Advanced Diamond Program 2016.
- Trained with Pre-eminent Jewellery Valuers from the Institute of Registered Jewellery Valuers, London.
- Member of the Institute of Registered J ewellery Valuers, London. 2012.
- Fellow of the Institute of Registered Jewellery Valuers, London. 2015.
- Ireland’s first elected Fellow of the Institute of Registered Jewellery Valuers, London, UK.
- Founder Fellow of the Jewellery Valuers Association, London. 2020.
- Thomas Reuters Expert Witness for Jewellery Court Cases.
- Gemological Institute of America Continuing Education Programme 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 , 2021 , 2022.
- Expert Witness Skills Master Class with M. Dockrell, Barrister-at-Law, Dublin. 2015.
- Expert Witness Training at the Academy of Experts with Michael Cohen, King’s Counsel, London, 2022.
- Retail Jeweller for 38 years in Royal Hibernian Way, Dawson Street, Dublin 2.
- Gemological Institute of America Alumni Member.
- Fellow of the National Association of Jewellers, London, U K.
- Loughborough Conference. Institute of Registered Valuers (UK).
- 2009/2010/2012/2013 /2014 / 2015 / 2016 /2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
- Various talks by The Gemological Institute of America and Gem A, London.
- Jewellery Valuers Association Conference 2020, 2021.2022.
Carol Clarke has trained as a valuer with pre-eminent jewellery valuers in Bond Street in London and also with valuers from the National Association of Goldsmiths of Great Britain.
Carol training in goldsmithing in a company in Bangkok , Thailand 1980-1984
Carol training in goldsmithing in a company in Bangkok, Thailand 1980-1984
Carol training with the Gemological Institute of America , London UK 1990-2020
Carol graduating from Bangkok Jewellery Institute , Bangkok, Thailand 1984